Ir al contenido principal

A day of THANKSGIVING

ENTRANCE PROCESSION: HUE, HER PARENTS AND HER YOUNGEST SISTER

For the gift of vocation: an opportunity for me to give my
YES to my God who
loved me first and called me His Beloved,
knows me more than I know myself and called me to see myself as He sees me, and
made me understand the words HE ALONE IS ENOUGH
       

For my family and friends
For my new Josephine family,  Siervas de San Jose and Lay Josephines where  I experienced support and guidance and taught me to be a true person – to be the  best of who I can be and to allow myself to be transformed by the values of Nazaret


And to St. Bonifacia and Fr. Francisco for entrusting to us the gift of the Charism and treading the path that leaves the mark of Nazareth in our time

THANK YOU …


(Thanksgiving message of Hue before the end of the Eucharistic Celebration of her 1st Profession of the three evangelical vows as a Sierva de San Jose, held at the Provincial Chapel last Dec. 8, 2019)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Celebrando mis 50 años de vida consagrada

ST. THERESITA’S ACADEMY (SILAY CITY, PHILIPPINES) CELEBRATING 83rd ACADEMY DAYS (September 30-October 3, 2016)

  MADRES JOSEFINAS CORUÑA Descargar comunicación “Nos vamos con mucha pena”. Después de casi 100 años de estancia en esta bella, alegre y acogedora ciudad de “A Coruña naturalmente”, las Siervas de San José tenemos que dejar este singular rincón de España. Llegamos en 1916 y nos vamos casi un siglo después. Por las aulas del Colegio pasaron miles de coruñeses, era uno de los Centros más populares de la Ciudad. En 1983, se cerró y desde entonces estuvimos en dos barrios; en este último (barrio de las Flores) desde 1994. Durante estos 20 años dirigimos el Centro Violetas (formación para el empleo) de Cáritas Interparroquial y colaboramos en la vida de la parroquia en todos los ámbitos (consejo parroquial, catequesis de niños, confirmación, formación de adultos , pastoral de la salud y cáritas parroquial. Agradecemos la colaboración de todas las personas que nos han ayudado y enseñado, ya sea en el ámbito humano, social, cultural o religioso. Decimos adiós a la